Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring has sprung not

Well I guess I said it too early that spring had sprung.  Got over 12" of snow on Tuesday.  Rather surprised with this because I was having a pretty good week outside the week before with getting out and riding for 14hrs.  Though it is Canada so you should expect anything in the spring and they said that it is was going to be a colder and wetter than normal spring here in Southern Ontario.  Dammit I was hoping they were going to be wrong. Nope not so lucky.  Now I am even more lucky I got through the whole winter without getting sick from my poor husband that was sick a few times to have a cold sneak into my system just under a week away from my first race of the year and spring training trip to Georgia.  I should have known something was up last Sunday with my body during some intervals that my numbers were a lot lower than what I expected or where I should have been.  Then bang started not feeling good on Tuesday of this week.  Oh well at least I am into my recovery week.  So I just need to relax and hope the germs get out of my system fast.

Well gearing up for packing tomorrow for Georgia and had a little get gather for my birthday tonight that is next week so all will be better next week when we are on our way.

Rest relax and massage on Monday.

Just short one today.

Shell :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment